PERKS OF WORKING FOR WOLF’S
Wolf’s Bus Lines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. Wolf’s is a family oriented company offering motorcoach operator jobs both full and part-time.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR:
PACK NAVIGATOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must be people oriented and have excellent customer service skills in addition to a clean driving record. Current Class A or B CDL holders with P endorsement are preferred. Others with verifiable commercial driving or large vehicle experience may be considered.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and weekends are required.
- If selected, applicants will be required to successfully complete class room training, on-road training, and skills tests.
- As a condition of employment all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.
Be a part of a winning team! We have a team of extraordinary professionals that keep our fleet well-maintained, on the road and always looking its best! Our cleaners are an integral part of that team. Our motorcoaches are some of the nicest and most pristine equipment on the road and our cleaners have an important role in keeping our fleet looking good for the next athletic team’s trip, or tour group going on their next adventure, or a chartered event!
Person must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision and direction. The basic function of the Motorcoach Detailer is to prepare motorcoaches for the next trip assignment for the comfort and convenience of our passengers. This position is for evening hrs. The shift starts at 9:00 p.m. and working until the buses are done being cleaned. The end times vary daily and are determined by how many buses we have on the road that day. Weekends are a must.
BUS DETAILER DUTIES
- Use power sprayers to wash exterior of vehicle
- Clean inside of vehicle to include overhead luggage bins, seats, kick panels, footrests and lavatory area
- Clean all windows and window frames
- Sweep and mop floors of vehicle
- Clean Driver Compartment area
- Ensures miscellaneous finishing touches are completed i.e. wastebaskets are emptied and cleaned, place lost items in lost and found, spray air freshener etc.
- Performs end of shift procedures and other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
- Physically demanding position, and on your feet constantly. Must have the ability to open bus bay doors and use pressure washer. Will be working in wet and hot and cold conditions in maintenance shop environment.