Greetings from the Wolf Pack!
We trust you and your family are well and successfully navigating these challenging times.
Wolf’s Bus Lines has been doing everything possible to ensure the continuation of travel as soon as we are permitted to do so. Fortunately, it appears that things are slowly beginning to move in a direction that will soon allow us to return to some semblance of normalcy. For many of us, that includes travel…which will be especially enjoyable after being confined for so long!
As we anticipate getting our motorcoaches back on the road, we want to share our thoughts on some things that might be on the minds of our travelers.
- Our Tour Program: Since the middle of March, Wolfs Bus Lines has had no choice but to cancel our tours as restrictions were extended and other parts of our country became affected. We will do our best to provide the tour as listed in the itinerary, however, changes may occur, i.e. restaurants, venues not opened, etc. Visit us often on our web site and Facebook as we are regularly adding new tours and departure dates. You can also book your next adventure online at www.wolfsbus.com.
- Enhanced Cleanliness: Wolf’s travelers have always appreciated our commitment to maintaining the cleanliness of our motorcoaches. Now we have implemented even more steps and products in our daily cleaning processes to further sanitize and help stop the potential spread of sickness. We will be adding ultraviolet lights in our on-board filtration systems. We will also be utilizing Ozone Air Purifiers and an Ultra-Low Volume Fogger Sprayer in the disinfection process during the daily cleaning of the buses. Our Drivers will also be taking extra measures to help keep the bus sanitary while out on trips. The driver will be wiping down the bus with Clorox/Lysol Wipes when passengers are at their events. They will be focusing on areas frequently touched by passengers such as; arm rests, head rests, door handles, entrance step railing, restroom door handles, restroom grab handles, cup holders, overhead luggage compartments, overhead handrail, window ledges, etc. We will continue to monitor the guidelines set by our government and the CDC as well as any future technology developed that may be effective in the sanitizing of our buses.
- Social Distancing: Wolf’s Bus Lines policy will be to adhere to any guidelines provided by our government and the CDC however, currently there are no mandated policies provided by the CDC or government for bus travel. We will also work with our group leaders to develop and implement any further safeguards you would like to develop for your passengers.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Since there are individual reasons for selecting specific types of masks, we will have a “bring your own mask” policy on your charters. Our policy will be the same regarding gloves and hand sanitizer. If you anticipate wanting to use gloves and/or hand sanitizer while traveling with us, please be sure to bring your own supply of the type with which you are most comfortable. Please note that while it is always not our policy to mandate our passengers to wear a mask , some establishments may. We urge you to bring a mask of your choice to ensure your entry into these venues. We will also be requiring all passengers to wear a mask when loading and departing the bus. Masks may be removed once all passengers are seated. We ask all passengers to respect one another on their choices to wear or not to wear PPE while riding the motorcoach. Our drivers and escorts are required to wear masks anytime they interact with group leaders, passengers, tour guides, venue employees, etc. however, our driver will remove their mask once in the driver’s seat.
- Dealing with sickness during travel: Our policy will continue as usual. If someone should get sick while on a tour, the situation will be dealt with in a way that will allow the rest of the group to safely continue with the trip.
Please note that the above policies are effective as of June 1, 2020 and may be amended as conditions warrant.
The entire Wolf Pack is looking forward to taking you where you want to go. Where do you want to go next?
Please note that effective June 1, 2020 our new office hours will be 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday. You can also contact us by telephone 800-692-7804, leave a message and we will get back to you or email us at email@example.com .
We hope to see you soon!
Dream Today…..Travel Tomorrow!!