We understand any worry you may encounter about the effect COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will have on any future travel. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a statement indicating.
“There is sustained community spread of COVID-19 in USA. Older adults and travelers with underlying health issues should avoid situations that put them at increased risk for more severe disease. This entails avoiding crowded places and non-essential travel.” (https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/coronavirus-global).
For more details on this information, please follow the link above. If you have any questions about an upcoming trip, please email: email@example.com, or call our office: 1-800-692-7804.
For recommendations on how to reduce risk and the spread of the disease, it’s best to consult the resources of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You can do so by clicking on this link. In general, they recommend washing hands frequently, not touching your eyes, nose or mouth, and disinfecting surfaces that are frequently touched.
Wolf’s Bus Lines takes the safety of our travelers very seriously, and have always cleaned each motorcoach after every trip. Many years ago, we added to our daily motorcoach cleaning process the use of a very effective disinfectant and the results have been quite successful.
We’ve recently added extra layers to our cleaning process by having the buses fogged. This process uses a disinfecting device called an electrostatic sprayer (known as a fogger), to sanitize all of our vehicles using Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) which is nontoxic and safe around pets, humans, electronics, wood, fabrics etc. HOCL has been shown to be effective against all pathogens such as Virus, Bacteria, Spores, Fungi, Algae, and Mold. This sanitizes all surfaces, including walls, and air handling systems.
What else are we doing?
- Our Washbay employees have been instructed to wipe down the bus with Clorox/Lysol Wipes after completion of their normal cleaning procedures. They are giving a final wipe down to areas such as; arm rests, head rests, door handles, entrance step railing, restroom door handles, restroom grab handles, cup holders, overhead luggage compartments, overhead handrail, window ledges, etc.
- They are spraying the bus with Lysol Spray once the bus is parked to give one last defense to germs.
- They are utilizing our Ozinator Machine on buses that return from multi-day trips or that have been to large urban areas such as New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, etc.
- We also have a company coming in to spray a special foam in the buses to help kill germs. This spray is safe for all surfaces in the bus as well as humans. One downfall is that it could leave a film on the windows. We are going to ensure the front window is clean for the driver visibility however the side windows may still be slightly filmed. This process will be completed with the bus running so the chemical is circulated throughout the ventilation system. It is our hope that this process will help kill any germs that may be lingering in the ventilation system.
- We are ordering rubber gloves to be placed in each vehicle for the drivers. These can be used by the drivers to complete wipe downs with the Clorox/Lysol Wipes, gathering garbage, etc.
- We have provided drivers with hand sanitizer to sit out by the driver area for customer use getting on and off the bus.
- We are providing the Washbay with rubber gloves and requiring them to utilize them during the inside cleaning of the buses.
- Our drivers will wipe down these same surfaces with disinfectant wipes at the end of each day, during multi-day charters. Our drivers will have extra hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies available on every motorcoach.
If you have questions regarding your upcoming travel with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon!
The Wolf Pack